Thursday 19 July 2012

Cross Country





Today was our first cross country practise for the year.  We all found it pretty tough to start with but once we got past the first bit some of us started to enjoy ourselves.  Look at Reefs big smile, and thats on lap 2!  From here on out we know that we will need to pace ourselves and not sprint at the very start because otherwise we run out of steam at the end.  Each day we are going to set ourselves a little goal to achieve.  It might be to run the first lap and only walk once on the second, or to beat your mates or to beat yesterdays time. 

What is your goal going to be?

5 comments:

  1. hi miss hamond to try and beat my time i got 9:20 for my time on the coss contry traning. and my goal is to beat my time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 9.20 is a good time! How much do you want to beat it by?

      Delete
  2. my goal is to jog at first and then sprint at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goal is to stop once and then i have to jog at the start and then sprint at the End and my time was 9:34 minutes and i will try and beat my time next time.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.