Wednesday 1 August 2012

Ella and Taiana Day 4

Instead of a report, today we looked at all the photos that have been taken at the games so far.  We picked the one that spoke to us and imagined we were them.  Miss Hammond could not decide between these two, so she has posted both!

I try to attack the ball as hard as I can.  Next minute I’m somersaulting high in the air; sticks flying, arms all spread.  I was spinning high in the air.  I couldn’t even think!  I bet all the people in the stadium thought I was trying to kick him as hard as I could in the guts.  In the end I didn’t even hit the ball L

 By Ella

 
My heart is beating.  I jump up and put my hands up as high as I could and …
I got it!  I hurry to the goal and bounced the ball as hard as I could, and I shoot it.  I scored!  I yelled, “We won, we won!”  The crowd cheered so loud.  That was the bestest day ever!
By Taiana

28 comments:

  1. Miss Hammond why did you put my writing on the blog with out telling me. Now the whole world is go to see it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes the whole world can see what descriptive writing you can do Ella. Writing is for people to read. Show the virtue of courage and be proud of yourself.

      Delete
    2. By the way I DONT HAVE MUCH COURAGE:-P

      Delete
    3. marie it's not p its a :-p face

      Delete
    4. Ella courage is a virtue you need to grow. Have a think, How could you do this?

      Delete
  2. Miss hammond why is Ella's and Taiana's writing NOT on the writing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR STORY ELLA AND TAIANA. GOOD ONE MISS HAMMOND AND MY LUST WORD HI DALLAS GOOD NIGHT EVREY BODY MY MUM SAYS TO ME GO TO BED NOW 1 MORE THING BEFOR I GO TO BED ITS MY B DAY IN 7 MORE DAYS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhhhhh thank you Reef hahahahaha

      Delete
    2. This is an awesome comment Reef.

      Delete
  4. ohhhh thanks Miss Hammond an awesome thinking on doing a blog for Rm 9 love to see how the kids did in the class. Good story Taiana and Ella well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS MISS HAMMOND FOR SAYING THAT. I KEEP ON REDING ELLAS AND TAIANAS STORY.ALL MY BROTHERs and sisters are gone to sleep. my mum and dad sed get off now i say no i dont want to. ok iwill get off now. 1more thing before i go to sleep how come piper wasn't a book face.im geting god at the blog now. good night miss hammond and ella and taiana by i will go on to moroe i dont no how to spell propily. by

    ReplyDelete
  6. good writing ella and taiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both used many language features, and they also write quite alot.

      Delete
  7. Thank you dallas reef and chase for the nice comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LIKE YOUR STORY TAIANA AND ELLA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiana write 5 lines and Ella write 8

      Delete
    2. Oops Ella write 5 lines aswell, that was miss hammonds writing.Sorry :(

      Delete
    3. DALLAS YOUR GOOD AT COUNTING

      Delete
  9. eight is the number of my writing I wrote more than taiana
    HEHE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. why are you talking about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.