Thursday 29 November 2012

Spring festival

SPRING FESTIVAL

TOday is the Spring Festival!  That means that this morning we have flower show and this afternoon we have a whole school Gala.  We are busy getting ready for both.  Check out what we have been doing this morning.


 




Piper says- Today is our spring festival.In the morning we made button holes and sand saucers.It was really fun.There was so many flowers and a big mess to clean up.

Carrie says-It is going to be a good day today we blew up the the balloons.

Autumn says-I  brought some muffins for the school.

Yasmin says-Today was a fun day and we  sand saucers and buttonholes.Then we blew up balloons for the school.

2 comments:

  1. today was awesome!!!!!! best day of the year except from christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came 2nd place for my buttonhole and my mum was so proud of me.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.