Thursday 1 November 2012

Te Reo Kori

This afternoon we have been learning to do some string games for Te Reo Kori.


Autumn Says - We were trying to practise how to do stuff with strings.  We did cup and saucer and Diamonds. and Easy A.  I really liked it because you get to make stuff and do tricks.

Jake Says - The 2 diamonds is really hard because its just confusing.

Usharn Says - I liked when we had to do the cup and saucer because it was easier than the diamond one.

Carrie Says - I liked the cup and saucer one because it was easier to do.

Matai Says  - The Eiffel Tower was a little bit hard because I was trying to make it into a triangle but then I tried to do it again but it wouldn't let me.

3 comments:

  1. it was so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!! by heath

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hard for me because I always get to taking the strings off my pinky's for two diamonds and then I fail over and over again

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very fun I liked the cup and saucer one

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.